HENGKI KOENTJORO (Maestro Artist)
Hengki Koentjoro is an accomplished photographer specializing in capturing the spectral domain that lies amidst the shades of black and white. Born in Semarang, Central Java in 1963, he took higher education in Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, California — an expedition that plunged him into the professional realm of video production and fine art photography.
Awards & exhibitions include:
- Black & White Magazine - Single Image Contest 2013, for a Spotlight Award.
- Black and White Spider Awards 2013. 1st place – Outstanding Achievement in Nature Category
- Hasselblad Master 2014 – 1st place winner in Landscapes/Nature category
- IPA Photography Awards 2014 – 1st place winner in Nature/Aerial category
- PX3 Paris Photo Competition 2015 – 1st Prize in Nature Category/Animal
- Annenberg Space for Photography 2016 in USA (Exhibition)
- AAF Fair Amsterdam 2015, The Netherlands (Exhibition)
- The Vernissage of the International Photographic Exhibition 2012, “SmallGarden" - Galleria d'Arte Moderna – Villa Reale, Milan – Italy (Exhibition)
- and many more